Thursday, March 18, 2010

Finally


Seanie has been arrested.

There was a documentary recently where a typically obnoxious reporter hunted down Sean Fitzpatrick on the street and started hounding him with questions. Fitzpatrick did his best to scurry away from her. “Are you sorry for what you did?” she shouted at him. “Of course we are sorry” replied Fitzpatrick. He sounded like he meant it. To date, he has been co-operating fully with the authorities during all investigations, unlike some of the other senior banking figures.

As I watched him slink away from the reporter, down the steps into the basement of some building, a pathetic figure, I felt a pang of … of … well … I felt a pang of pity for him.

2 comments:

  1. Spotted him crossing the road on Pearse Street about 3 weeks ago. Nicely tanned he hopped into a chauffeur driven limo. Yep I was gutted for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it on TV3?
    I'll bet it was on TV3.

    ReplyDelete