Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"Nobody reads my blog"



A READER WRITES: “Hardly anybody reads my blog and the few people that do are simpletons or weirdos. What should I do?”
BB SAYS: Not a problem. Hardly anybody reads my blog either, and the few people that do are either simpletons or weirdos. I have so few readers that I actually have to INVENT questions from readers. How sad is that?

But don’t worry about it. Hardly anybody reads anybody else’s blog. Who cares? You strike me as a person who has a lot of things to say for himself - a lot of things that nobody wants to hear about, a lot of ideas that are of absolutely no interest to anybody. Put them all on your blog, where they can remain happily unread.

(Purchase the Go Scott T-shirt here)

Do YOU have a problem? Leave an anonymous comment, or send your problem in confidence to brianbarrington@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!!!!! Agreed. Blogs are a thing of the past. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had to laugh when i read this. I'm pretty new to blogging (less than a month) and although i follow all of that good wisdom out there, i find it depressing at how difficult it is to get new readers on a daily basis. Although i'm no profi, i would say that people are more likely to care about your blog if they care about you. I think you need to make yourself popular on the web and then the popularity of your blog will grow as well. We'll see if that works out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had more people reading my secret diary when I was a kid! Link it to fb and your friends will read it. Works for me enough to make me happy and willing to keep on writing (only when I feel like it, though).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why should we read you? You have 12 words to make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete