Friday, February 20, 2009

The Irish Blog Awards: Boycott this Farce

A READER WRITES: “Did you know that the Irish Blog Awards take place this Saturday in Cork - I wonder how people get nominated? You should definitely be in the running - I wake up happy every morning knowing that I'll get to read your blog, it's FAB! Maybe you could investigate the Blog Awards thing for the future, it's essential to the well-being of the nation that as many people as possible know about your website.”
BB SAYS: I was not aware of this. I see that I am not nominated for any award, even though my blog has been up and running for over a month now. They don’t even have a “Best Irish Philosophy Blog” category. What a farce. Boycott the Irish Blog Awards.

1 comment:

  1. A month? Why, my mantlepiece was heaving with awards after my first month. You're doing something wrong.

    ReplyDelete