Monday, February 2, 2009

Is there a Vast Right-wing Conspiracy to Subvert this Blog?

A READER WRITES: “Dear BB, In my rush to read your daily dose of wisdom, I mistakenly typed the following:

http://www.brianbarrnigton.blogpot.com/ - only to find the following:

‘WELCOME to an easy to navigate MEGA-SITE of Bible, Christian, church & religious information, sermons & studies. Includes the audio & written Bible, sound doctrine, prophecy, a photo tour of Israel and spiritual warfare. If it's in the Bible, it should be here. Among the Web's most complete Christian sites, by God's mercy (app. 6000 pgs & 4000 subjects). A few minutes reading this page could PROVE to you the Bible is true.’

Ha! I thought, BB would never put his name to this nonsense! Imagine my surprise then, when I corrected my mistake and found that today, you were discussing the anti-Muslim musings of Mark Steyn.... Coincidence? Surely not!

Do you think the Christian right (or indeed Mark Steyn) has been alerted to the atheist leanings of your blog and in an attempt to brainwash the minds of those who clearly cannot type, have registered a blog domain that will certainly receive traffic intended for yours? (As I am sure that of all your virtual followers, there must be many more like me who are typographically challenged from time to time)

Yours etc, Lil Miss Typo”

Do YOU have a problem? Leave an anonymous comment, or send your problem in confidence to brianbarrington@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment